Some job-seekers will do anything to claw their way up the corporate ladder. In a fast-paced series of hilarious interviews, the new recruits try every trick in the book -- from bribery, nepotism, and the Old Boy Network, to blackmail, seduction, and mind control.
- 30-40 minutes
- 5 females, 6 males (4-11 actors possible: 2-7 females, 2-7 males)
Awards & Honors
- Among the top seven most-produced high school short plays for 14 seasons between 1998-1999 and 2014-2015 (Educational Theatre Association)
- Judy Lee Award for Dramatic Writing, 2000
- International Thespian Playworks winner, 1998
- Dramatics magazine, 1998
- Playscripts, Inc., 2000
- This play has been rewritten since publication.